An automatic case erector does exactly what its name says – it automatically forms, folds, and bottom seals corrugated cases in one pass from flat blanks.
The direct benefits explained below are what make investing into an automatic case erector an ideal alternative to manual case forming and taping:
- Reduces Direct Labor
- Free Up Floor Space By Packing Stations
- Obtain a Better Case Seal
- Additional Benefits (Employee Workforce)
Eastey ERX-15 Automatic Case Erector
Built to Last!
Eastey Case Erector Benefits:
Reduces Direct Labor
Free Up Floor Space By Packing Stations
Obtain A Better Case Seal
Need to adjust box sizes? Easy-to-use hand tighten knobs and cranks allows operators the flexibility for making adjustments on the fly. Case changeover for the Eastey ERX-15 can be completed in minutes for a wide range of case sizes.
Additional Benefits (Employee Workforce)
Eastey Case Erector Payback Is Fast! (Less Than 12 Months!)
- At an average wage rate of $15 per hour, the employee’s salary and wages will cost an employer $31,200 annually.
- In December 2020, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that employer costs for benefits cost of an employee, average 32% of total compensation costs.
- Taking that annual wage cost of $31,200, you can determine the annual benefits/statutory taxes, at an average of just 30%, which is $9,360. The total annual compensation cost for an employee calculates to $40,560, which is $3,380 per month.
If this annual cost of $40,560 per employee is instead invested in an Eastey automatic case erector, you will obtain “revenue neutral cash flow” for the entire 12 months, and then realize $40,560 in reduced direct labor costs every year to erect and seal cases manually. And that’s for just one employee. If you manually erect and seal cases on two shifts, the payback only takes 6 months!
Short on capital funds to purchase an Eastey case erector? Not a problem! We offer lease-purchase agreements for Eastey case erectors with a $1.00 buyout at the end of the lease. A 24-month lease purchase averages $1,877/month, while a 36-month lease purchase averages $1,308/month (figures are subject to acceptance by our leasing company). In both cases, you immediately reduce your direct labor costs by $1,503/month or $,2072/month, all the while making your monthly lease payment!
Call us today, tell us your needs, free up direct labor, and reduce your annual operating costs.
Eastey Case Erector Operation Overview:
We also have optional conveyors available to transport cases to packing stations. Contact us for more information!
© Marktec Products Inc. 2021