Continuous Inkjet Printers (CIJ)
LEIBINGER Continuous Inkjet Printers
What makes the small character continuous inkjet printers from LEIBINGER so unique is the automatic nozzle seal “Sealtronic”. It reliably prevents ink from drying in the print head and from clogging the nozzle. This eliminates time-consuming cleaning work when starting up or during your production. The unique Sealtronic nozzle sealing system automatically retracts the ink return line into the nozzle, forming an air-tight seal when the printer is switched off. Ink remains pressurized and keeps air from entering the gutter and drying out ink particles. This prevents the nozzle from clogging with dried ink and allows for maintenance free start-up without rinsing cycles.
24-month parts warranty – longest in the industry – demonstrates it’s built to last.
Touch screen technology; easy to learn, operate, and maintain. Immediate start up with a clean print image even after prolonged downtime.
Fast delivery, installation, and training. Demo’s available.
LEIBINGER JET One
An affordable, entry line continuous inkjet printer that reduces your capital expenditure!
The JET One continuous inkjet printer prints on plastic, glass, wood, metal, ceramic, technical composites, cardboard and paper, without contact, and with fixed and variable data: such as use-by dates, LOT/batch numbers or even graphics. From every position and in every direction. Forward, backward, mirrored or rotated. Even different product surfaces – whether convex, concave, rough, smooth, flat or relief-molded – pose no challenge at all for the JET One.
- Unique Sealtronic nozzle – no daily maintenance, immediate start-up!
- 24-Month parts warranty!
- Affordable, value-priced CIJ printer
- Print up to 2 lines
- Easy to learn, use, and maintain
- Purchase, lease to own, rentals available
- Free in-plant demo – call for details
- New printers available in 8 days
Affordably priced at $6,000.00 (2021 price) plus cost of peripherals. Purchase, lease to own, or rent in 30-day increments!
A reliable mid-range continuous inkjet printer for all standard marking and coding applications!
The high-performance LEIBINGER JET2neo continuous inkjet printer is the ideal marking system for all daily tasks when marking different materials, products and surfaces. High-quality materials, sophisticated technologies, and the best production processes guarantee very long service life and absolute reliability. The JET2neo prints fixed and variable data such as text, barcodes, expiration dates, lot/batch numbers, 2-D codes, shift codes or graphics without contact and during ongoing production with fast-drying inks. Prints up to 3 lines in a 7×5 matrix.
- LEIBINGER JET2neoS: The JET2neoS was developed specifically for smaller fonts and higher production speeds. The JET2neoS is equipped with all the advantages of the JET2neo series but features a smaller 60µ nozzle. This allows the CIJ printer to print considerably faster and finer than the JET2neo. The JET2neoS is tried-and-tested in the industrial marking of extrusion parts, food and drink packaging and plastics, among other uses.
- LEIBINGER JET2neoD: The LEIBINGER JET2neoD industrial inkjet printer is the perfect marking system for standard applications in production environments with small amounts of dust. The continuous inkjet printer is suitable for use in somewhat dusty production environments and in environments with very small particles, such as sawdust. In addition to all benefits and functions of the LEIBINGER JET2neo and JET2neoS series, the JET2neoD continuous inkjet printer is equipped with three more features that allow it to be used in dusty production environments.
The ultimate CIJ solution!
The LEIBINGER JET3up industrial continuous inkjet printer is the perfect solution for all your product marking requirements thanks to its wide variety of over 800 software functions. Glass, films, cans, cardboard, cables, wood, plastics, metal and steel are marked without contact by the JET3up continuous inkjet printer (CIJ printer) during ongoing production. Special inks are used that dry in less than one second. At speeds of up to 10 m/s, any product surface—convex, concave, rough or smooth—can be marked with fixed and variable data. Print up to 5 lines of text.
- LEIBINGER JET3up PRO: Industrial printers are used in a wide variety of areas. Many people are familiar with expiration dates on foods and beverages. These are produced under stringent hygiene regulations. All machines are cleaned daily and sprayed off with water—even the industrial inkjet printers. Therefore, Paul LEIBINGER developed the JET3up PRO with an IP 65 protection class, which means that it can be used in these types of harsh production environments. This extremely resistant industrial printer comes in a highly durable stainless steel cabinet that protects against dust and spray water.
- LEIBINGER JET3up MI: Micro printing down to 0.7 mm allowing for precise coding of the smallest products. With a nozzle size of 35 μm or 40 μm, this printer is specially designed for coding especially small, thin lettering. The LEIBINGER JET3up MI is also perfect for applications that require printing a large amount of different information in a tiny space. The small, intricate labels created by the JET3up MI guarantee that the text is of a high quality and easy-to-read, even if the font height is short.
- LEIBINGER JET3up PI: Mark dark backgrounds in high contrast using pigmented inks such as white, yellow, blue or orange. The combination of a unique hydraulic system with an integrated ink agitator and a fully automated interval mode for production shutdowns means that the ink regularly circulates through the entire inkjet printer. These processes prevent the pigments from permanently setting, for instance in white, yellow or orange pigmented ink.
LEIBINGER JET Rapid
High-speed CIJ printing without compromising print quality!
The LEIBINGER JET Rapid is the ideal printer for high output and an exceptionally wide variety of applications. It combines top speed with absolute reliability, and it guarantees legible codes and maximum efficiency for production up to 5 printed lines. With the Speed Plus option it allows for printing on various materials up to 800 m/min.
- LEIBINGER JET Rapid Wire: These are the ideal printers for cables, pipes and wires, with ultra-high throughput and maximum extrusion productivity. They can reliably keep up with required production speeds and always produce easily legible imprints. At printing speeds of up to 1000 m/min (60km/h), you can still print clearly legible characters on a wide variety of surfaces and materials without contact. Whether cables, pipes or wires – the JET Rapid Wire is ideal to successfully take on your challenge.
- LEIBINGER JET Rapid Wire PI: Due to the possibility of using light-colored pigmented inks this printer is eminently suitable for printing on dark backgrounds. At printing speeds of up to 700 m/min, you can still print clearly legible characters on a wide variety of surfaces and materials without contact.
Foxjet Linx Continuous Inkjet Printers
Foxjet Linx 8900
With 3 lines of text, barcodes, symbols and numbers from 1.8mm and up to 20mm high, the Linx 8900 is a flexible coding option for both primary and secondary packaging.