With 3 lines of text, barcodes, symbols and numbers from 1.8mm and up to 20mm high, the Linx 8900 is a flexible coding option for both primary and secondary packaging.
The Linx 7900 printer provides fast, non-contact printing of messages on almost any moving surface. This state-of-the-art ink printer offers simple operation to allow for easy continuous code creation and powerful features to help you meet current and future traceability requirements.
- Single Button startup and shutdown.
- Data Matrix and 3-line printing is standard, with optional 4 or 5 line printing.
- Quickswitch TM software allows for fast, easy code changes using a bar code scanner.
- LINXInsight ® Remote Web control enables remote monitoring from a smartphone, plus
message download and control from a PC.
- Future Proof additional lines of ink print, faster print speeds and remote communication tools can be added as you need them.
- Integral USB port allows for trouble free copy and backup of data, transfers of message content and setup of data between printers.
- Full-flushTM system automatically cleans and dries the ink printhead and conduit at every shutdown, minimizing manual cleaning.
- SureFill® fluid replenishment ensures fast, mistake proof refills while printing ensure maximum uptime.
- 18 Month Warranty on printer at no extra cost (excludes Spectrum & Food Grade models).
- Dynamically adjusted service intervals up to 9,000 hours.
- Wide range of message formats available including logos and barcodes. Create custom graphics with Logo Editor
The Linx CJ400 prints up to three lines of information such as lot codes, dates, times, text and other data onto almost any porous and non-porous surface. Using continuous inkjet technology, it prints onto products as they move on the production line, without contact, and can quickly change the ink printed code without lengthy set up procedures. The Easi-Change ® service module mean you service the printer yourself in minutes and the printhead has a typical cleaning interval of three months. The CJ400 is the lightest weight ink printer in it’s class at just under 30 lbs. it is portable and can be used on multiple lines, increasing productivity and reducing equipment costs. The color touch screen allows users to easily create messages and use the trouble shooting guides to keep you running. The large message storage hold up to 1000 typical messages, which can be backed up and transferred inbetween printers using the USB port, to give you mistake proof printing.
Squid Streamline 5
The Squid Streamline 5 offers many features as standard. Five lines of print, ink cartridges can be changed out in seconds, a removeable PC Tablet for creating and editing messages, and the lowest cost annual filter change kit which will save you thousands of dollars over the life of this printer. Exceptionally well-priced!
Leibinger Jet3UP Pro Harsh Environment Coders
The Leibinger Jet3 Pro Small character continuous ink printer offers intuitive and comfortable operation based on Windows CE Technologie® using a 10,4“ colour TFT touch screen display. Large keys and menu navigation in different languages as well as endless numbers of special functions like graphic and font editor make the handling extremely easy. The newly developed ink refill system guarantees clean and splash-free and smell-free refilling process.