Valco Melton EcoStitch™ Gluing Solutions
EcoStitch™ is ideal for applications with high line speeds, fast cycle rates, and long service life. Electric valves allow you to use a ‘stitch’ mode to apply the correct size of adhesive beads with virtually no stringing, to guarantee exceptionally accurate application, even at very high line speeds. The EcoStitch™ valve easily reaches 3,000 cycles per minute continuous duty and has a cycle lifetime of up to 300,000,000 cycles. Paired with a Valco Melton pattern controller, you can customize patterns to optimize efficiency and reduce adhesive consumption.
- Fast Payback: This system can pay for itself in as little as 4 months of use.
- Adhesive Savings:The All-Electric solution allows you to use it’s “stitch mode” to apply cost saving adhesive beads with no stringing and a perfect bond. Many customer installations have resulted in a 40%-60% reduction of adhesive usage.
- Less Downtime:Electric gear pumps and the electric valve design has eliminated a majority of the seals used to run a pneumatic system. This reduces the probability of frequent failure when using so many moving parts.
- Safer Operation:Electric hot melt systems use lower pressure settings than pneumatic systems resulting in a safer work environment.
- Eliminate Clogged Nozzles:Electric valves functionally eliminate clogged nozzles by working at lower pressures with larger nozzle orifices.