The Linx CJ400 prints up to three lines of information such as lot codes, dates, times, text and other data onto almost any porous and non-porous surface. Using continuous inkjet technology, it prints onto products as they move on the production line, without contact, and can quickly change the printed code without lengthy set up procedures. The Easi-Change ® service module mean you service the printer yourself in minutes and the printhead has a typical cleaning interval of three months. The CJ400 is the lightest weight printer in it’s class at just under 30 lbs. it is portable and can be used on multiple lines, increasing productivity and reducing equipment costs. The color touch screen allows users to easily create messages and use the trouble shooting guides to keep you running. The large message storage hold up to 1000 typical messages, which can be backed up and transferred inbetween printers using the USB port, to give you mistake proof printing.
The Linx 4900 is designed to minimize user-intervention, reducing the risk of introducing contaminants to the printhead and disrupting the print process. To accomplish this, the 4900 utilizes smart technology to monitor temperature, time of flight and ink pressure to ensure optimum fluid viscosity. Running parameters are monitored and adjusted by the printer automatically – limiting downtime!
The Linx 7900 printer provides fast, non-contact printing of messages on almost any moving surface. This state-of-the-art printer offers simple operation to allow for easy code creation and powerful features to help you meet current and future traceability requirements.
- Single Button startup and shutdown.
- Data Matrix and 3-line printing is standard, with optional 4 or 5 line printing.
- Quickswitch TM software allows for fast, easy code changes using a bar code scanner.
- LINXInsight ® Remote Web control enables remote monitoring from a smartphone, plus
message download and control from a PC.
- Future Proof additional lines of print, faster print speeds and remote communication tools can be added as you need them.
- Integral USB port allows for trouble free copy and backup of data, transfers of message content and setup of data between printers.
- Full-flushTM system automatically cleans and dries the printhead and conduit at every shutdown, minimizing manual cleaning.
- SureFill® fluid replenishment ensures fast, mistake proof refills while printing ensure maximum uptime.
- 18 Month Warranty on printer at no extra cost (excludes Spectrum & Food Grade models).
- Dynamically adjusted service intervals up to 9,000 hours.
- Wide range of message formats available including logos and barcodes. Create custom graphics with Logo Editor
Leibinger Jet3 Pro Harsh Environment Coders
The Leibinger Jet3 Pro Small character inkjet printer offers intuitive and comfortable operation based on Windows CE Technologie® using a 10,4“ colour TFT touch screen display. Large keys and menu navigation in different languages as well as endless numbers of special functions like graphic and font editor make the handling extremely easy. The newly developed refill system guarantees clean and splash-free and smell-free refilling process.
Leibinger JET2 Neo
The compact inkjet printer among the industrial CIJ-printers. Quickly integrated and installed, the all around high-performance printer JET2neo is the ideal choice for all daily tasks in coding and marking of most different materials, products and packages. Pure innovation is evident in every detail of the robust printer. High-class materials, sophisticated technologies and best workmanship guarantee a maximum in longlife and absolute reliability in the industrial use. The LEIBINGER JET2neo prints perfectly on all products and sirfaces and thus provides optimal production conditions with latest technology.
Leibinger JET Visio
Controlling and monitoring of printed information with the plug-and-play camera system JETvisio. The camera is directly connected to the JET3 inkjet printer. Therewith controlling of print information is as easy as never before. During the production the camera is controlled and operated directly by the JET3 printer.
Leibinger JET Motion
JETmotion – the automated traverse system for the printer series JET2SE and JET3. For all applications where the printhead should be moved over the product. On the automated traverse, a printhead will be installed and moved vertically. Single or multiple products can thus easily be imprinted in a row. This system qualifies for different printing demands such as tubes, PCB, electro- and electronic components, steel- or plastic products of all sorts.
In combination with a Leibinger JET2SE or JET3 printer, JETmotion guarantees an optimal printing solution.
∙∙ Safe and very fast movement of the printhead for marking of all sorts of products
∙∙ Multitrack imprint of moving parts, e.g. for extrusion of plastic profiles
∙∙ Product marking in forward or backward motion with automated switching of the printing
∙∙ Integrated syncronisation of the movement speed with the printout