FlexPackPRO Thermal Transfer Overprinter (TTO)
Rugged. Reliable. Value:
The words at the heart of the FlexPackPRO® line of high-performance, cost-effective thermal transfer overprinters (TTOs). If you’re ready to upgrade from older technologies like hot stamp or roller coders – or if it’s time to replace your current nos – FlexPackPRO® is the way to go.
- Built with 7000 series aircraft-grade treated aluminum alloy and stainless steel.
- Patented clutchless ribbon drive and tension control design maximize uptime and long-term performance.
- Color LCD touchscreen controllers with WYSIWYG print preview come standard with all models.
- Vertically-integrated parts manufacturing to ensure quality control and precision assembly.
- Superior Festo pneumatics assure image quality control & longer printhead life.
- Full-featured, highly-intuitive ProCode image design software comes free with all systems.
Matthews Coditherm Thermal Transfer Overprinter (TTO)
Coditherm is a digital thermal transfer printer with a patented design, providing high-resolution marking on your parts or products. The printer excels at marking on rigid or semi-rigid materials, in addition to parts or products with uneven or porous surfaces.
Marking on non-porous plastics, such as HDPE, ABS, polypropylene, and polycarbonate, is performed without pre-treatment. Other typical applications include marking on paper, cardboard, wood, leather, and even coated metals. In addition to fixed and variable text, this unit produces high-quality, high-resolution (600 DPI) printing of barcodes and 2D codes, serial numbers, time, date, lot number and shift codes within messages.
Extremely easy to install, the Coditherm can be integrated into an automated production line or supplied as a stand-alone unit for semi-automatic use with an operator, perfect for small batches with frequent text changes. Message creation and editing is done with the controller’s touch screen graphical user interface; you can easily upload graphics and logos directly from a PC or USB memory stick. The thermal ribbons come in a wide variety of colors and styles, including hard resins, metallic, pigmented, and anti-counterfeiting.